Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great cool main dish for lunch or dinner during those hot days of summer. Really low fat and low calorie too!!
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper
- mix mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
- Pour over cabbage and mix well.
- Add krab. Enjoy.
This is a great recipe. I made it exactly as written. It's not only low fat and low calorie, it's simple to make, looks good and tastes fantastic! Made for Spring PAC 2010. Thanks cookin mimi.