Recipe by Annie Benson-Lennaman
Trying to come up with easy, low fat, but tasty recipes to help me stick to a diet!
- 1 (12 ounce) packageflaked krab imitation crabmeat
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 6 red radishes, small diced
- 1 bunch green onion, thin sliced
- 1 to 2 lime, juice of, to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- hot sauce (I used several drops of Crystal)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the Krab flakes pretty small.
- Add all other ingredients, to taste.
- Mixture should be somewhat wet, but not soupy.
- Let set a couple of hours for flavors to meld, if time permits.
- The stuff I have made has lasted a few days in'fridge.
- Very good on corn chips, or sun chips.
- This recipe tolerates customization very well.