Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My version of Ceviche. I am pretty much a wuss when it comes to hot spicy foods. So I made my own milder but still flavorful Ceviche. I also am allergic to crab, so this is made with Krab (imitation fish based crab or surimi). Cook time is really more for time the ceviche will need to chill.
- Cut krab into cubes or shred.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and toss to evenly distribute the juice and herbs.
- Leave in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Additional ideas for variations - Add one or more of the following:.
- Cucumber with seeds removed and diced.
- Cooked Small Shrimp.
- Cubed or shredded Mozzarella - or any mild cheese (about 1 cup).
- Cubed Cream Cheese (4 oz block).
- Green Pepper diced.
- Raw Salmon - small cubes.
- Cumin - 1/2 teaspoons.