Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From "The Complete Book of Greek Cooking" Posted for ZWT6
Make and share this Koulourakia Me Kimino (Cumin Sticks) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Blend the flour, salt, mustard and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, egg yolk, ouzo, and water. Blend until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness, then cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- Place the strips on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with the egg white, then sprinkle with the cumin seeds.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.