From "The Complete Book of Greek Cooking" Posted for ZWT6
My Private Note
dozen s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a baking sheet.
- 3Blend the flour, salt, mustard and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- 4Add the butter, egg yolk, ouzo, and water. Blend until a soft dough forms.
- 5Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness, then cut into 1/2 inch wide strips.
- 6Place the strips on the prepared baking sheet.
- 7Brush with the egg white, then sprinkle with the cumin seeds.
- 8Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Koulourakia Me Kimino (Cumin Sticks)
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 309.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: