- 4 cups green cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices bread, without crust
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 kaiser rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Salade de chou: Placer le chou dans un bol. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan or in a microwave dish in the microwave, bring to boil the vinegar and sugar. Pour on the cabbage and add sour cream. Add salt and pepper. Set aside in the fridge.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- In a bowl, soak the bread in milk. Add chicken, breadcrumbs, butter and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper. Mix well until homogeneous. Shape in 4 patties and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Grill the patties around 5 minutes each side. Grill the kaiser breads.
- Put each patty on the braed and garnish generously with coleslaw.