Kottbullar (Swedish Meatballs)
- Combine onion, egg, mustard and meat. Mix together, season with salt and pepper. If too liquid, add breadcrumbs until a ball will hold together.
- Roll into 1 inch meatballs and roll in breadcrumbs. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet and fry meatballs at medium temperature until lightly brown. Remove meatballs and reserve.
- Add cream to skillet. Add pepper to taste and enough chicken stock to make a a nice creamy gravy. Add meatballs and cook until heated through.
- Serve meatballs and the cream sauce together with mashed or boiled potatoes.