Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Minced parata and scrambled egg tossed together with some masalas
- 2 pieces indian flaky flat bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 large onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook the flaky bread-the frozen paratha on a flat griddle and cool it. Then shred it finely like small bits of paper.
- Finely chop the onions,mince the green chillies. Deseed the tomato and chop it fine.
- Break the eggs and add little salt, beat it well.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium high flame.
- Add the chopped onions,minced green chillies.
- Fry till translucent,now add the tomato and fry for a minute.Now mix in the beaten egg mixture and scramble it. Once it is scrambled add all the dry powders,salt mix well.
- Add the shredded paratas, if required add a tsp of oil and attack the mixture in the wok with 2 flat laddles-like the one used for turning dosas.
- This will scramble the mixture. They will become nicely shredded and flaky.
- Garnish the kothu parata with chopped coriander and serve it hot.