crazy cook's Note:
Minced parata and scrambled egg tossed together with some masalas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the flaky bread-the frozen paratha on a flat griddle and cool it. Then shred it finely like small bits of paper.
- 2Finely chop the onions,mince the green chillies. Deseed the tomato and chop it fine.
- 3Break the eggs and add little salt, beat it well.
- 4Heat oil in a wok over medium high flame.
- 5Add the chopped onions,minced green chillies.
- 6Fry till translucent,now add the tomato and fry for a minute.Now mix in the beaten egg mixture and scramble it. Once it is scrambled add all the dry powders,salt mix well.
- 7Add the shredded paratas, if required add a tsp of oil and attack the mixture in the wok with 2 flat laddles-like the one used for turning dosas.
- 8This will scramble the mixture. They will become nicely shredded and flaky.
- 9Garnish the kothu parata with chopped coriander and serve it hot.
Nutritional Facts for Kothu Parata
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 861.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: