Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
old recipe ,easy to make , its old so can sizes have changed , just open can this can that.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 2 cups wide egg noodles, cooked
- drain peas
- add rest of ingredients
- cook together til warm.
YUM! Total comfort food, I loved this for the easiness to make and the yummyness :)
Had to use a bag of powdered gluten free cream of mushroom soup but that was fine.
Will definitely make this again - thanks for posting!
Made for Think Pink 2011.
Second time I've tried to review this! This is really quick and easy to throw together! No measuring or chopping at all. It reminds me of the old tuna casserole that my mom used to make. Comfort food. Thanks for sharing!