Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
an old casserole
- 1 lb frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- dice and saute celery and onion in butter
- mix with rest of ingredients except rice
- put rice in bottom of baking dish
- pour mixture on top of rice into baking dish
- bake 350 for 30 minutes or til hot and bubblly.
What a trip down memory lane! Delicious! Thanks so much for reminding me about this forgotten gem!
This turned out really good! I used fresh broccoli. Thanks!