1/1 Photo of Kosher S'mores Bars
So we were craving s'mores one day, and couldn't buy any kosher marshmallows that night because the only store that carried them was closed. We decided to come up with our own solution! And voila! Here is our masterpiece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Butter the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 3Whip the egg whites on high speed until they are firm, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the icing sugar to the egg whites and beat just until mixed.
- 5Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on bottom of pan.
- 6Sprinkle chocolate and butterscotch chips liberally over crackers.
- 7Repeat twice, so there are three layers of crackers and chips.
- 8Shmear the egg mixture over top layer of crackers
- 9Place dish in oven and let bake for about 5-7 minutes, until egg mixture is golden and the chocolate and butterscotch chips are melted.
- 10And you are done! Enjoy! It is amazing!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kosher S'mores Bars
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.3
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g