Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
So we were craving s'mores one day, and couldn't buy any kosher marshmallows that night because the only store that carried them was closed. We decided to come up with our own solution! And voila! Here is our masterpiece.
- 408 g graham crackers
- 300 g chocolate chips
- 300 g butterscotch chips
- 4 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Butter the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Whip the egg whites on high speed until they are firm, about 3 minutes.
- Add the icing sugar to the egg whites and beat just until mixed.
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate and butterscotch chips liberally over crackers.
- Repeat twice, so there are three layers of crackers and chips.
- Shmear the egg mixture over top layer of crackers
- Place dish in oven and let bake for about 5-7 minutes, until egg mixture is golden and the chocolate and butterscotch chips are melted.
- And you are done! Enjoy! It is amazing!