1/1 Photo of Kosher Dill Okra Pickles
Taylor in Belgium's Note:
Simple dilled okra pickles. This recipe can also be used to make last of the summer small green tomato pickles. Taste is very similar to Texas Brand Okra Pickles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and drain okra.
- 2Prick each okra several times with a pin, or cut small slit with knife.
- 3Put 1 clove garlic and 1/2 tsp mustard seed in the bottom of each jar.
- 4Pack okra into jars.
- 5Put a small bunch of dill or about 1 tsp dill seed on top of okra.
- 6Boil water, vinegar and salt together until salt is dissolved.
- 7Fill jars with boiling solution to within 1/2 inch from top.
- 8Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kosher Dill Okra Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (2921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7000.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g