Kosher-parve, low-fat, non-dairy, gluten-free, soy-free, low-sugar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place ingredients into a blender and use crushed ice setting.
- 2pour into a large glass and drink with a milkshake straw. Caution! Brain-freeze.
- 3Garnish with a slice of orange.
- 4variations: 1. add coconut extract, 2. add 1/2 fresh pineapple, use only a half of the orange, 3. other fruits you may like instead of or with the orange would be mango, peach, strawberries/banana, berries. This recipe works with almost any fresh fruit. USE ORGANIC! Try adding cinnamon or nutmeg on top. A bit of lemon or lime juice is nice too.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kosher Creamsicle Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: