Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 kg zucchini
- 1⁄2 kg beef
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- cooking oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- To prepare the Savory minced Beef (Lahma Mu'assaga), mince the beef coarsely.
- Brown the onion to a pale golden color, then add beef and seasoning and cook until the juice is absorbed.
- Mince meat coarsely and mix with rice and seasoning.
- Fill Zucchini loosely with rice mixture and arrange in pot.
- Season tomato juice, add 2 tablespoons cooking oil, and pour over Zucchini.
- Cook for about 30 minutes.
We loved this! Very simple & tasty. I used 1 huge zuke that the farmstand was practically giving away. I halved it lengthwise to cook then halved that for 4 servings. Kids loved it, too!