1/3 Photos of Korvgryta (Sausage Casserole)
Very tasty for sausage and potato lovers. Comes from Sweden. I sometimes omit the apple slices, and add more potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble sausage into large heavy skillet and cook until lightly browned.
- 2remove from the pan and keep warm.
- 3Pour off all except 2 tablespoons of the pan drippings.
- 4Cook the onions in the drippings until golden brown and transparent.
- 5Add the apple slices and cook until tender.
- 6In a buttered 2 quart casserole, arrange layers of potatoes, sausage, and onion-apple mixture.
- 7Bake in a moderate 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korvgryta (Sausage Casserole)
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.6
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 491.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 14.7 g