Recipe by Montana Heart Song
This is a great side dish for pork, fish or turkey. Very simple to make. My hubby surprised me and loved it. Usually likes corn (any type of corn) served plain, but this is the exception.
Top Review by Candace Michelle
wow! this was awesome! i made it to thank you for making my hawaiian coleslaw, and im so glad i did. i had all the ingredients at home, which is why i decided to make this particular dish. i made it with just plain grilled chicken breast with a little seasoning on it, and i think next time i may try to incorporate the chicken into the dish to make a casserole. thanks!
- 1 cup spinach dip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 14 ounces fiesta mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Stove Top stuffing mix monterey style with mushroom and onion or 1 1⁄2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- salt and pepper
- Pam cooking spray
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl add spinach dip and sour cream. Mix and add corn and mix again.
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- Add stovetop dressing or dressing cubes, pour over the melted margarine. Mix well.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt or salt substitute.
- Add pepper to taste. Mix.
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Spray Pam in a round deep 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Pile into casserole dish. Place foil on top.
- Note: You can use whole kernel corn and add red and green chopped peppers if you wish.
- Cook 25 minutes.