Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a great side dish for pork, fish or turkey. Very simple to make. My hubby surprised me and loved it. Usually likes corn (any type of corn) served plain, but this is the exception.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl add spinach dip and sour cream. Mix and add corn and mix again.
- 2Melt margarine in microwave.
- 3Add stovetop dressing or dressing cubes, pour over the melted margarine. Mix well.
- 4Add 1/4 tsp salt or salt substitute.
- 5Add pepper to taste. Mix.
- 6Preheat oven 375°F.
- 7Spray Pam in a round deep 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 8Pile into casserole dish. Place foil on top.
- 9Note: You can use whole kernel corn and add red and green chopped peppers if you wish.
- 10Cook 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Korney" Spinach Dip Stuffing Side Dish
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top stuffing mix monterey style with mushroom and onion