Recipe by Nisha
another persian dish for everyone to try...
Top Review by Morti
This is probably my favorite persian meals. We always used dark red kidney beans rather than lima beens and would use stew meat sauted with onions then simmered for a couple hours with he veggies so the meat was tender. It's even better the next day as leftovers.
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped fenugreek leaves
- 1 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 250 g mutton, minced
- 250 g lima beans, soaked overnight
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- clean wash chop and fry the greens in 1 tbsp oil.remove and keep aside.
- add salt peppr onion to mince and make samll meat balls.
- fry meat balls in remaining oil.add all the other ingredients and the fried greens to it and cook till tender.
- serve hot with butter rice.