1/1 Photo of Korma-Curried Lamb Pilaf
Quick and easy yet again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add one-third of the lamb and cook, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes or until browned.
- 3Transfer to a plate.
- 4Repeat, in 2 more batches with the remaining lamb, heating the pan between batches.
- 5Add the cardamom pods and curry paste to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- 6Return the lamb to the pan and stir to coat.
- 7Add the rice stock and 100ml of the yogurt and stir until well combined
- 8Season with salt.
- 9Cook, covered, for 2 minutes or until heated though.
- 10Stir in the peas.
- 11Remove from heat.
- 12Set aside, covered for 2 minutes or until the peas are heated through.
- 13Meanwhile, chop half of the coriander leaves and place in a small bowl.
- 14Add the remaining yogurt, and stir until well combined.
- 15Divide the pilaf among serving bowls.
- 16Top with a dollop of the yogurt mixture.
- 17Sprinkle with the remaining coriander leaves to serve.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korma-Curried Lamb Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1056.0
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 259.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste