Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a vey simple and tasty way to prepare the ever abundant and cheap zucchini. To be served with a Korean dipping soy sauce. recipe 191136
- Wash and slice zucchinis into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place flour into a shallow bowl, for dredging.
- Place eggs into another shallow bowl, and beat.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium low. put a small amount of oil into the pan.
- In an assembly line, dredge zucchini slice in flour, shake off excess and then dredge in beaten egg. Put into pan.
- Repeat assembly line until pan is filled.
- Check sliced zucchini and flip when lightly browned. green of zucchini should turn bright when it is cooked enough.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve along side a Korean soy sauce dipping sauce, recipe #191136.
- This recipe can also be used with thin slices of Asian eggplant or other vegetables.
Tasty, but perhaps a little seasoning added to the flour (or directly after taken from the pan) will add to the flavor. Otherwise, in the future i will use panko instead of plain flour. Thanks, graciethebaker.
I loved this zucchini together with a Korean dipping sauce. Korean food is new to me, but since I have discovered this recipe and the Korean dip, I've already made it twice. If you don't serve them with a dipping sauce, I recommend to season them with salt and pepper before dredging them in the flour.
These were very plain and really needed the sauce to give flavour. I donâ€™t think I will make these again.