This is a traditional Korean breakfast cereal adapted from the California Walnut folks. It’s delicious topped with some maple syrup or honey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender or food processor, grind walnuts, drained rice and 2 cups of water.
- 2Pour blended mixture into a medium sauce pan and add remaining water.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Add salt and stir.
- 4Serve in bowls garnished with walnuts. Top with maple syrup or honey if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Walnut Rice Porridge
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g