These are pancakes my mother used to make. We never really measured out any of the ingredients, but I've tried to include measurements to the best of my ability.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel Potatoes.
- 2Shred the Potatoes, Zucchinni and Carrot (using a cheese grater). Place in bowl.
- 3Slice Scallion into thin ringlets (Green and White Parts), add to bowl.
- 4Add Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- 5Add approximately 2 Tbsp Flour and approximately 1 Tsp Olive Oil to vegetable mixture and Mix well.
- 6(It may take more or less to get desired consistency. You should be able to form balls with the vegetable mixture that will hold together. Batter should not be wet or drippy like actual pancake batter).
- 7Heat remaining oil over Medium High Heat in skillet.
- 8Form Vegetable mixture into small/medium sized balls. Press onto skillet using the back of a spatula.
- 9Cook until both sides are golden brown, turning only once. Drain on paper napkins and serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Korean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Vege Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g