Korean-Style Steak and Lettuce Wraps
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- Oil grill rack; grill the steak for 6-8 minutes per side for medium.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board; let steak rest for 5 minutes, then cut across the grain into thin slices.
- In a bowl, combine the sliced steak, cucumber, tomatoes, shallot, mint, basil, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, and crushed red pepper flakes; drizzle over the steak mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve: spoon a portion of the steak mixture into a lettuce leaf and roll up like a wrap.