Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez
Top Review by Phat & Sassy
I use to make this years ago and was so happy to see it posted here. It is one of our favorite ways to prepare steak. It is quick and easy to make and is so flavorful. I did use honey in place of the Splenda last time and it worked great.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs skirt steaks
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, pushed through a press
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute, splenda
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning meat in bag once or twice.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill or broil steak 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium doneness.