Recipe by jm0527
This soup is usually eaten after women give birth to help with breast milk arriving and to cleanse your body of everything.
- 1 (1 ounce) package wakame seaweed
- 1⁄4 lb top sirloin steak, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak seaweed in water to cover. When soft, drain, and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat; add beef, sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, and a little salt, and cook for 1 minute. Stir in seaweed and remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce; cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Pour in 2 cups water, and bring to a boil. Stir in garlic and remaining 4 cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt.