Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 3 oz. pork and 1 T. sauce. Per serving: 184 calories, 6.2 g fat, 24.7 g protein, 6.2 g carb, 0.2 g fiber, 74 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients in a large heavy-duty plastic zip-lock bag; add pork.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight, turning every now and then.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork from bag; reserve marinade.
- Add pork to pan; cook 6 minutes, browning on all sides.
- Place pan in oven, bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until meat thermometer read 160°; let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil in a saucepan; lower heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices; serve with sauce.