Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was taken from my mom's recipe book.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large garlic cloves or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices ginger
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon sake
- Mix marinade ingredients (sesame oil, soy sauce, water, sugar, garlic, ginger, green onions, and sake) above and shake well.
- Slice pork tenderloin into thinly sliced pieces.
- Pour marinade over the pork tenderloin, marinate for at least 3 hours if not longer.
- After pork has been marinated, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pork slices on a oil greased baking sheet or pan.
- Bake in hot oven for one hour, make sure pork is cooked and tender.
- Take the rest of the left over marinade sauce and put it in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes to reduce the liquid. Add sesame seeds to the sauce and pour the sauce over the baked pork slices and serve.