You can use either cut of short ribs for this recipe. While normally short ribs are best after a long slow cooking, here they are grilled or broiled quickly. They still come out tender and tasty. This makes for a nice change from the usual stewing process. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using the regular cut of ribs, as opposed to the flanken cut, slash through the meat at 1/2 inch intervals all the way to the bone.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients in a container suitable for marinating the ribs.
- 3Add the ribs to the marinade and turn to coat all over.
- 4Refrigerate at least overnight to allow the ribs to marinate.
- 5Grill about six minutes per side, less if you like rarer meat.
- 6Alternatively, these may be broiled.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Style Grilled Short Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1887.1
- Calories from Fat 1550
- Total Fat 172.3 g
- Saturated Fat 72.6 g
- Cholesterol 344.7 mg
- Sodium 2236.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 69.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: