Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can use either cut of short ribs for this recipe. While normally short ribs are best after a long slow cooking, here they are grilled or broiled quickly. They still come out tender and tasty. This makes for a nice change from the usual stewing process. Prep time does not include marinating time.
- If using the regular cut of ribs, as opposed to the flanken cut, slash through the meat at 1/2 inch intervals all the way to the bone.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a container suitable for marinating the ribs.
- Add the ribs to the marinade and turn to coat all over.
- Refrigerate at least overnight to allow the ribs to marinate.
- Grill about six minutes per side, less if you like rarer meat.
- Alternatively, these may be broiled.