This is from kikkoman, posted here for safekeeping. This sounds like a great dipping sauce for mini springs rolls and dim sims.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 spring onion, white part only, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (you can use Organic Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 cup sake
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 green spring onions, green part only, finely sliced across
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients and stir until the sake and honey are completely dissolved.
- 2Stir in the green onion and sesame seeds.
- 3Serve with barbecued or grilled steak.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Style BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1707.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g