Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from kikkoman, posted here for safekeeping. This sounds like a great dipping sauce for mini springs rolls and dim sims.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 spring onion, white part only, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce (you can use Organic Soy Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup sake
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 green spring onions, green part only, finely sliced across
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Combine first 7 ingredients and stir until the sake and honey are completely dissolved.
- Stir in the green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve with barbecued or grilled steak.