A delicious, flavorful salad. It's my favorite, and I hope you enjoy it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package fresh spinach
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1Wash and drain spinach; break into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Fry, drain, and crumble bacon.
- 3Toss bacon and spinach with water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and eggs.
- 4Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 5Pour dressing over salad and serve.
- 6Note: This dressing is great on tossed salads, too!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.2
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.8 mg
- Sodium 1008.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g