Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is great served with just rice or enjoyed with other side dishes.
- 907.18 g swimming crab
- 3 jalapenos
- 2 inch piece gingerroot
- 1 onion
- 29.58 ml salt
- 14.79 ml ground pepper
- 59.14 ml red pepper flakes
- 78.07-118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- Clean crab and drain excess water.
- Slice Jalapeños, ginger and onion, into long pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the sliced vegetables and the rest of the ingredients (except for the crab), and mix.
- When the sauce is ready, and add crab pieces into it. combine.
- Store it in a container. If you plan on eating it the day you make it, once you finish making it, leave it on the counter for about 30 minutes before covering it and putting it in the fridge. Let it marinate for at least 3 hours.
- If you do not plan on eating it soon, store it in a container and immediately place it in the refrigerator.