1/9 Photos of Korean Spicy Crab
3 hrs 45 mins
This is great served with just rice or enjoyed with other side dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean crab and drain excess water.
- 2Slice Jalapeños, ginger and onion, into long pieces.
- 3In a bowl, combine the sliced vegetables and the rest of the ingredients (except for the crab), and mix.
- 4When the sauce is ready, and add crab pieces into it. combine.
- 5Store it in a container. If you plan on eating it the day you make it, once you finish making it, leave it on the counter for about 30 minutes before covering it and putting it in the fridge. Let it marinate for at least 3 hours.
- 6If you do not plan on eating it soon, store it in a container and immediately place it in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Spicy Crab
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 2478.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: