1/2 Photos of Korean Shrimp and Scallion Pancakes
From the March 2009 Gourmet magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince and mash garlic with ¾ t salt, then whisk together with water, eggs and sesame oil. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Stir in scallions, bell pepper and shrimp.
- 2Heat 1 T oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Stir batter, then cook pancakes in batches of four (2 tablespoons each being sure to include a piece or two of shrimp and some of the vegetables). Press each down lightly with a large spatula, to flatten and evenly distribute the vegetables and cook until golden and cooked through (3 to 5 minutes), turning once.
- 3Drain on paper towels then transfer to a rack in a very low oven (200 degrees F).
- 4Add oil to the skillet between batches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Shrimp and Scallion Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 401.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g