Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one quick and easy dish to prepare! You can grill or baked them, which ever way you like. I usually grill them because it just takes better to me. I also serve them with french baguettes, limes squeezed on the ribs, grilled onions/jalopenos drizzled with seasoned soy sauce. Make it into a sandwich or just eat it by itself. One way or the other its still goooood.
- 1. Clean the ribs as how you would prepare it.
- 2. Place the short ribs into the zip-loc bag.
- 3. Generously coat the ribs with the fajita seasoning.
- 4. Add the entire can of orange soda.
- 5. Recommended to leave overnight, but if you prefer to eat it the same day, marinate it for 4 hours.
- 6. Grill and eat! Enjoy!