- 1 (8 ounce) package fish cakes
- hot pepper (Bell Pepper would be fine)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon korean red pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil fish cake a few minutes until they expand, drain. (You can use this water as a broth for other things).
- Sauté onion, carrot and hot pepper after they get soft add fish cake.
- After fish cake starts to get some color add sauce, Cook until it absorbed.