Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A terrific salad for Pot Lucks and get togethers. Not to mention a wonderful side dish.
Make and share this Korean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Dressing: Dice the onion.
- In Blender: add oil, sugar, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, and onion.
- Blend well.
- Salad: Slice bacon crosswise.
- Fry and drain.
- Wash, stem and drain spinach.
- Drain water chestnuts and bean sprouts.
- Dice eggs.
- Layer salad by placing spinach in large bowl.
- Then top with bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bacon, and then eggs.
- Serve with dressing.
Loved this dressing. I added mushrooms but left out bean sprouts, will try them next time. I made this to go with Mushroom Potato Soup and Spicy Cucumbers. Also served appetizer Korean Green Onion & Shrimp Pancakes With Vinegar Dipping Sa. Great meal for a relaxing Sun. afternoon watching the race.