1/22 Photos of Korean Roast Chicken Thighs
1 hr 10 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe, but make it monthly for my family. I have used vegetable oil in place of the sesame oil and it still tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place chicken skin side down in a large baking dish.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and then pour on top of the chicken.
- 4Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- 5Turn the chicken over in the dish and bake for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Roast Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 1078.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g