Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Recipe given to me from a friend. This is a favorite of our family!
- 6 -8 slices bacon
- 3 -4 pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Wrap bacon around tenderloins; fasten with toothpicks.
- Place meat in a baking dish.
- combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 4 to 5 hours, turning meat at least once while marinating.
- Roast in a preheated 300 degrees oven 1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees; baste occasionally, turning meat once. Serve pan juices separately to spoon over meat.
This was very good and I would definitely make this again. Loved the hint of heat from the cayenne pepper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.