Recipe by TGirl,RN
Quick and simple dinner for those busy weeknights that we all know and love! Serve over steamed rice for a tasty meal.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
This was great and couldn't have been easier! I was tired, hungry and needed to feed my hungry family quickly. I threw everything into a zip-top plastic bag, tossed it in the fridge while I cooked some rice and after about 20 minutes of marinating, Iinto the oven - it was perfectly done and ready in 30 minutes and was absolutely delicious. Thanks!
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/crushed
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) jar sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut lenghtwise in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to ziplock bag, shake to mix, and marinate pork for 5 min, or up to 3 hours.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray, then place pork in dish, pouring marinade over pork.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cut pork into thin slices before serving.