Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and simple dinner for those busy weeknights that we all know and love! Serve over steamed rice for a tasty meal.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/crushed
- 1 (2 5/8 ounce) jar sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut lenghtwise in half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to ziplock bag, shake to mix, and marinate pork for 5 min, or up to 3 hours.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray, then place pork in dish, pouring marinade over pork.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cut pork into thin slices before serving.
This was great and couldn't have been easier! I was tired, hungry and needed to feed my hungry family quickly. I threw everything into a zip-top plastic bag, tossed it in the fridge while I cooked some rice and after about 20 minutes of marinating, Iinto the oven - it was perfectly done and ready in 30 minutes and was absolutely delicious. Thanks!
This was excellent! I couldn't believe how easy it was to prepare too! Every ingredient called for was on hand. I served it with rice and steamed brocolli. So good! Thanks for sharing! (I wouldn't change a thing, so my review is short!)
I tried this today, it was really good. Quick and easy. My 3 year old loved it. I marinated it way in advance and popped it into the oven 1/2 before dinner time, set the timer and didn't have to worry about it. Got to spend extra time with my kids while it was in the oven. Thanks for the recipe!