1/3 Photos of Korean Pork Strips
Quick and simple dinner for those busy weeknights that we all know and love! Serve over steamed rice for a tasty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Add all ingredients to ziplock bag, shake to mix, and marinate pork for 5 min, or up to 3 hours.
- 3Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray, then place pork in dish, pouring marinade over pork.
- 4Bake 30-35 minutes.
- 5Cut pork into thin slices before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Pork Strips
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 769.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 26.9 g