Recipe by Kana K.
Big fan of asian flavors and mayo-less pasta salad. This recipe reminded me quite a bit of the Bulgogi marinades I have used for summer barbecues.
Top Review by cita705_12754854
I 'm preparing this dish right now, along with the Asian Grilled Tilapia. I will post my reveiw when mission is complete... :)<br/><br/>OK mission completed !! It was AWSOME... I used 2 pks of ramen noodles w/o the seasoning pks, that's what I had on hand. I sauted snow peas and radishes and omitted the seasome seeds. Served it at room temp the first night, and warmed it up the 2nd night. Hubby loved it both ways and asked when am I making it again : ) I will make it again soon! Thanks for sharing.
- 8 ounces Chinese egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled & grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 scallions, thinly slice on the diagonal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the egg noodles according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, ginger, salt, scallion, and, if using, red pepper.
- Remove the noodles from the refrigerator and mix with the sesame mixture until well coated. Serve cold or at room temperature.