3 hrs 45 mins
a.k.a. gori-gomtang. perfect remedy for a hangover. *http://www.asianonlinerecipes.com/online_recipes/korea/oxtail-soup.php
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oxtail into a large pan with water, ginger and salt.
- 2Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer until meat is tender.
- 3Take off any froth and scum that forms on the surface.
- 4This may take about 2 hours.
- 5If a pressure cooker is used, it should take about 45 minutes.
- 6Liquid should be reduced to about 6 cups.
- 7Combine remaining ingredients and serve with soup as a dipping sauce for the pieces of oxtail.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Oxtail Soup
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 897.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: