Korean Meatballs With Vinegar Dipping Sauce
- Mix together ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- For the meatballs, mix the ground beef, soy sauce, scallions, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and pepper. Let sit for about a half hour.
- Form the meat mixture into balls about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Toss in flour and dip in egg, letting any extra egg drip off.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet, and fry the meatballs until browned and crisp all around (and cooked through -- let's not get anyone sick!).
- Serve warm or old with the vinegar dipping sauce.