These are good warm or cold. I served them for a dinner party, and one guy alone ate maybe two thirds of them (damn hog! lol).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ground beef
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted and crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- all-purpose flour, for coating
- 2 eggs, beaten
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1Mix together ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- 2For the meatballs, mix the ground beef, soy sauce, scallions, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and pepper. Let sit for about a half hour.
- 3Form the meat mixture into balls about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Toss in flour and dip in egg, letting any extra egg drip off.
- 4Heat oil in a non-stick skillet, and fry the meatballs until browned and crisp all around (and cooked through -- let's not get anyone sick!).
- 5Serve warm or old with the vinegar dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Meatballs With Vinegar Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1045.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: