Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious marinade given to me years ago by a Korean woman. Excellent for any kind of meat- beef, roast, chicken, pork, ribs, and shrimp. Prep time does not include slicing meat, and cook time depends on what you are cooking and by what method, and does not include marinading time. )The longer the marinading time, the better!). Enjoy!
- If using roast, slice paper-thin.
- Pour marinade over meat.
- If using any kind of beef, let soak overnight room temperature.
- (The salt content from the soy sauce keeps beef from going bad).
- If using any kind of chicken, pork, ribs, or shrimp,refrigerate for up to 24 hours in fridge, then cook.
- Can cook on grill, bake, broil, quick panfry.
I used this recipes several times to marinate my short ribs, and they come out delicious every time. But I like to add a lot of garlic so I add about 2 tablespoons of minced garlic and I puree chopped onions until I get half a cup and add that to the marinade too.
I have had this and it is very very good. would recommend this highly. My husband and children enjoyed it. It is good on the next day reheated.
I made this twice already, once with pork rips and then pork chops I followed the recipe except that I didn't use msg. This is one of my favourite marinades and I find it very tasty, with a few flavours but none overpowering the meat. I'm planning to try it with beef, too. Thank you for posting it, I feel my cooking is improving with simple tasty recipes like these!