Delicious marinade given to me years ago by a Korean woman. Excellent for any kind of meat- beef, roast, chicken, pork, ribs, and shrimp. Prep time does not include slicing meat, and cook time depends on what you are cooking and by what method, and does not include marinading time. )The longer the marinading time, the better!). Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using roast, slice paper-thin.
- 2Pour marinade over meat.
- 3If using any kind of beef, let soak overnight room temperature.
- 4(The salt content from the soy sauce keeps beef from going bad).
- 5If using any kind of chicken, pork, ribs, or shrimp,refrigerate for up to 24 hours in fridge, then cook.
- 6Can cook on grill, bake, broil, quick panfry.
Browse Our Top Korean Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Korean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Marinade For Meat (For up to 5 pds. of meat)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: