1/5 Photos of Korean Grilled Meat on Skewers (Bulgogi)
Lots of flavor, I have made this also using pork tenderloin. Soak the wooden skewers in water for half an hour to prevent them burning. Marinating time not included. Freezing the meat slightly makes it easier to slice it thin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the sesame seeds in a frying pan over medium heat until brown, let them cool.
- 2Cut the beef in thin slices.
- 3Mix all marinade ingredients together, add also the sesame seeds, and to this add the beef.
- 4Leave to marinate at least 30 minutes, a few hours is preferred.
- 5Thread the meat on wooden skewers, grill or barbecue a few minutes on each side, using the remaining marinade for basting.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Grilled Meat on Skewers (Bulgogi)
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1344.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: