Recipe by Pokey in San Antonio, TX
Very easy, very tasty. Works on any cut of chicken. Makes great wings for appetizers.
Top Review by monabrown
family loved my daughter is korean so like to try something once a week. 6 years old and asked for thirds. served with basmati rice. grilled on george foreman very easy and not too much spice.
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup onion (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs chicken (cut into pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow baking dish stir together the first nine ingredients.
- Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate, turning once, at least three hours.
- Grill over low coals or using indirect method, turning and basting frequently, about 50 minutes.