Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great recipe for chicken wings
- 1⁄4 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 dozen chicken wings
- Make sauce with:.1/4 small onion, 2 cloves garlic (minced). 1/2 cup soy sauce. 1/4 cup mirin. 2 tablespoons brown sugar. 2 tablespoons ginger.
- Cook sauce 2 minutes.
- Dredge wings in corn starch fry in batches until they start to brown.
- After all wings have been fried the first time fry them again until they are golden brown.
- Coat wings with sauce (reheat and strain before coating wings).
I really like this recipe, it was easy and simple. My family really enjoyed it!
These were very good and tasty. Great Asian taste. I enjoyed them very much. Will make again. Made for New Kids on the Block.