Recipe by Brenda.
We like this dipping sauce with grilled beef or chicken. I'm thinking it would also be good as a dip for grilled shrimp.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar in a small bowl.
- In a small, heavy, dry skillet over medium heat, add the sesame seeds and stir until they darken a bit.
- Remove and crush seeds.
- Add to soy mixture with sugar and scallions.
- You can double, triple, quadruple this recipe as desired.