Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I found on http://asiarecipe.com; but it didn't really suit my taste so I have tweaked the recipe a little.
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 pinch salt
- chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Cut off ends of cucumber. Then, slice cucumbers in circles.
- Sprinkle salt over cucumbers and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain moisture from cucumbers by laying them onto a paper towel and squeezing another piece of paper towel over the top.
- Place cucumbers into a mixing bowl and mix with rest of ingredients.
- Serve chilled.