Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
By using the pickling cucumbers in this, it adds a nice change from regular cucumber recipes I'v tried. Another one from an army wives cookbook.
- 5 pickling cucumbers
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Slice cucumbers and put aside. C.
- ombine sauce ingredients.
- Pour sauce over cucunbers, chill and serve.
This was a very tasty salad. I toasted the sesame seeds first, and let this marinate for a while in the fridge, but beware! Do not let this sit too long in the dressing or it gets limp. No more than an hour I would say. Fun and different way to have cucumber.